SCHEDULE A VISIT
We love visitors—and want every visit to be safe and enjoyable.
One hour visits are available Tuesdays - Sundays at 10:00am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm.
Visits are limited to 10 people per visit.
Visits are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis by (1) completing the online reservation,
(2) downloading and signing a waiver (one per visitor), and (3) paying applicable visitor fee(s).
Visitor Fee: $10/person
- For cancellations within 2 days of the scheduled event: no refund.
- On a case-by-case basis, cancellations due to unavoidable circumstances (i.e., inclement weather, family emergency, etc.) may be eligible for rescheduling within 30 days.
- No-shows: No refund, not eligible for rescheduling.
VISITING LOVING ACRES
Guest Safety: In addition to providing visitors with a great experience, the safety of guests and animals is the top priority at Loving Acres, LLC (hereafter referred to as “Loving Acres”). All animals are in good health and up to date on vaccinations. Loving Acres is not responsible for personal accidents that occur on the farm property. By entering the farm property, you are assuming liability and responsibility for your own safety and the safety anyone accompanying you, including minors. It is expected that guests entering the property carry their own health insurance policies. A signed Waiver of Liability is required for all guests on the property; waiver must be signed by Parent/Guardian for guests under age 18.
Chaperones: For children's parties and events, one adult chaperone (age 18+) is required for every 5 children. Due to space limitations, a maximum of four adults may accompany a group unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
Pets: Pets of guests are not allowed at Loving Acres for the safety of other visitors and the farm animals on the property. Per ADA guidelines, ONLY service animals are allowed.
Prohibited Items: NO glass, confetti, Silly String, streamers, whistles or piñatas are permitted on the property because they can be hazardous to animals.
Smoking: For the safety of everyone, smoking (including e-cigs and vaping) is prohibited.
Guests with Disabilities: Please be aware that our walking paths are uneven and can be difficult to navigate. Motorized wheelchairs or chairs with larger wheels fair best on the terrain. Please let our staff know if you need assistance.
Dress Code: Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. We strongly encourage close-toed shoes and discourage sandals and flip-flops.
Food: Guests are welcome to bring a packed lunch to enjoy at the picnic area. Glass containers are not allowed.
Photography: Guests are welcome to take photos and/or video for personal use only; commercial photography requires written permission from Loving Acres and may require a facility use fee.
Weather: Loving Acres will generally remain open during periods of light rain. However, operations are suspended if there is any threat of lightning or heavy storms in the area. We will make every effort to reschedule parties and events that we feel should be cancelled due to inclement weather.
CARING FOR THE ANIMALS
Farm Animals: We are excited for you to meet our farm animals, but please remember that Loving Acres is not a petting zoo. For the safety of guests and animals:
- Please enjoy the farm animals from the people side of the fences. Do not reach over or through animal fences.
- Do not enter any barns or animal enclosures.
- Supervised opportunities for interacting with our animals are provided throughout guest visits. Animals may be photographed any time during your visit, but may not be touched, fed or disturbed without supervision by Loving Acres staff.
- Use the hand-sanitizing stations and hand washing sink in the animal area after visiting our animals.
- Do not chase, ride, hit, flail your arms, harass or tease the animals. Do not throw objects at animals or into exhibits. Avoid loud sounds that might scare or spook the animals. Guests who do not respect the animals will be asked to leave the property.
Animal Feeding: All farm animals are on a carefully structured diet. Introducing outside food can cause illness. Please follow the following guidelines when feeding animals:
- Use a flat hand when feeding the animals.
- You may hand-feed the goats, sheep, and ducks.
- Do not hand-feed the horse, pigs or rabbits, as these animals may bite. You may, however, offer approved treats and food through our specially designed hands-free feeder.
- Do not feed animals plastic bags or foreign objects.
- For good health and hygiene, always properly wash your hands after feeding.
CARING FOR THE PROPERTY
Landscaping and Vegetation: Do not pick or damage any flowers, leaves, vegetables, natural vegetation or other plant materials. Do not walk through, climb on or otherwise damage landscaped areas.
Public Pathways: Fencing and other barriers between you and the animals are in place to protect guests from harm. Please do not lift children over fences or allow them to sit/lean on fencing or rails. Non-public areas are clearly marked and are off limits to guests.
Trash and Recycling: Please help keep Loving Acres beautiful by placing trash and recyclables in designated receptacles.
Medical: The potential risks of an interactive farm animal experience include but are not limited to: cuts, sprains, and strains; falling, tripping, or being struck by objects or people; bacteria, viruses, or other pathogens or diseases that may be transmitted from contact with humans, animals, water, vegetation, soil or other unnamed sources; disease-carrying, poisonous, or biting insects, plants, or animals; risk of bodily injury or death resulting from kicks and bites; exposure to high temperatures, pollution, and high ozone levels; and staff negligence or carelessness. In the unlikely event of serious accident or injury, Loving Acres reserves the right to contact professional medical services, such as 911, if determined necessary.
Guest Conduct: Loving Acres reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission to anyone engaging in inappropriate or offensive conduct, as determined by Loving Acres staff.
Personal Property: Please do not bring items of value when you visit. Loving Acres is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.